● Reactor cores for PV inverter
● Filter reactor of high-frequency super switching power supply
● Major-transformer of UPS power supply
● High-frequency transformers for X-ray CT, induction heating equipment, welding machines, and communication equipment
● Inductors for power regulators for photovoltaics, wind power, fuel cells, etc.
● Inductors for boost/buck converters for HEV, FCV, UPS, etc.
● High saturate induction-Reducing core volume
● Rectangular structure-Easy for coil assembling
● Core cutting-Good for anti-DC-bias-saturation
● Low core loss-anti-termpearture-rising(1/5-1/10 compared to silicon steel)
● The core loss of cut cores is much lower than other magnetic metal materials
● The high saturation flux density (Bs=1.56T) and low core loss characteristics of the cut cores allow the design of applications with high operating flux densities.
● Good stability-Stable working from -55℃ to 150℃
a -- core build b – window width
c – window height d – ribbon width
e -- core width f – core length